Registration Procedures and Details
Every student must go through this registration process:
1. Open kmids.ac.th and click “Admission”tab. Follow the instructions in the website. Fill in the information in the registration form. Print the registration form and pay-in slip (There will be a barcode on the pay-in slip).
2. Scan and upload the candidate’ s picture and an official transcript with at least the latest semester showing, according to the instructions on the website.* .
3. Bring the pay-in slip and pay at SCB counter or at a counter service of your Please refer to the barcode on the pay-in slip when making payment.
4. Take a photo of the receipt as proof of payment and e-mail it to email@example.com with the name of the applicant shown.
5. The registration system will verify the payment and send an automatic response via e-mail.
6. The examination card will be sent on Wednesday 15th November 2017 (three days before the test date) via registered e-mail.